We are convening ReHumans, because the current narrative of the world is changing.
ReHumans are inspiring leaders committed to understanding what it means to be human in the 2020s and beyond, as our times are complexifying and our spirit is uniting.
Together we are reimagining the new narrative and redefining what success means.
You are invited to this deeply needed convergence. By strengthening our spirits, minds and developing personally we will build communities of collaboration worldwide.
Supporting each other in a profound and meaningful way that grows and connects us. The new story is here. Let's spread and live it together
Hope is the dream of waking man, Aristotle said.
It is time for hope, connection and action.
ReHumans all around the Planet, are being featured in a book, documentary and gatherings.
The life stories of ReHumans bring a new perspective of hope, seeking a balance between doing and being. What they do is at the heart of a new narrative that describes the world that is emerging and reveals it in all its splendor and prospects. What they are is the role models we need for the future of humankind: humans worried about our impact on the Planet and on the consequences of it for our future.
Get to know their exciting journeys and get inspired by them.
Meet some ReHumans interviewed
for the book to be launched
ReHumans are gathering in places like Buenos Aires, Mexico City, New York, São Paulo and Tokyo. The intention is to better understand how we can be of service to accelerate the connections that will turn individual endeavours into a collective one.-
-to unite this collective awakening and make this massive effort visible-
-to strengthen our spirits and minds through personal development-
-to provide new role models for a redefinition of success-
Our goal is to convene ReHumans in
order to start changing the current narrative, providing new role models and coming up with a new definition
of what it means to be human.
-to build a community of collaboration, sharing support of individual paths towards a new narrative-
-to seek a balance between being and doing-
- On August 1st, 2018, Pachamama's Day we launched ReHumans in São Paulo. The event took place at the iconic Unibes Cultural, a hub for creative economy and innovation in Brazil. More than 200 people committed themselves to be inspired by the stories of ReHumans and to reflect on why we as humankind are obsessed with accumulating things.-
ReHumans dinner in São Paulo
ReHumans Roundtable in São Paulo
ReHumans gathering in San Francisco
ReHumans gathering in Barcelona
ReHumans event in Sao Paulo
ReHumans gathering in Asia
/ May 2019
- Springtime marked the launch of the ReHumans gathering series in New York. The city is a landmark for our journey! For us, it was crucial to organizing the first workshop in the heart of the world’s financial system. The event happened at Prime Produce.-
/ August 2019
- Our second large event marked the reunion of +300 humans interested in learning more about new ideas and practices that can impact and change capitalism and society. Inspiring role models we need for the world shared their stories. -
/ January 2020
- The West Coast of USA is a place of counterculture and emergence of new ideas. Our second gathering will create a bridge, a network between the East and West coast, a coalition of leaders that share values, vision, and commitment. -
/ TBC 2020
- The vibrant cradle of Gaudí is an epicenter of innovation and rethinking in Europe. Our third gathering will mark the global rollout of a replicable model to bring together ReHumans working locally towards a bigger impact for the world. -
/ August 1-2
- Our third event in Sao Paulo will host the launching of ReHumans book with a collection of inspiring life stories that will inspire the practices of a new breed of leaders for the future of humankind. -
/ TBC 2020
- Our fourth gathering will bring the ideas and practices of ReHumans to the east, connecting the dots of a large network of inspiring leaders creating the field for collaboration and impact based on trust. -
- Create the narrative of ReHumans.-
- Discuss new systems of organization for integrating and adding all the emerging projects. -
- Start creating social technologies to heal the social fabric and create bridges of inclusion for all people and projects to that new world. -
ReHumans: a call for collaboration and transformation.
Enter your email here to learn about the next steps of this journey in Barcelona, Cape Town, Mexico City, São Paulo, Tokyo and other cities
of the world.
Rodrigo V. Cunha
- Rodrigo V. Cunha studies the contemporary movements of humankind in order to interpret and share stories in different forms: lectures, texts, presentations, articles and conversations. Rodrigo is CEO of ProfilePR, a public relations agency working with people and brands towards positive impact. Rodrigo is also TED's former ambassador for Latin America, partner of LiveAD digital agency and curator of LiveTalks. He is currently writing the book ReHumans, which will tell stories of leaders who transform the way they do business based on positive values, dreams and passion. He wrote the book How to Make a Business Work in an Uncertain Country, chosen by Exame magazine as one of the 10 best books in the world in 2004. He also developed the platform +SocialGood for the United Nations Foundation and is a member of NELIS, a global network of leaders for sustainability. He is 42 years old, married with three children, and has surfed around the planet since he was 12 years old. -
- Mari is founder and creative director of Altos Eventos, a company that designs event user experience. With passion for events, she began to study Strategic Design and decided to use several Service Design tools to enhance experiences in events. Entrepreneur since 2010, she has worked with clients such as Google, Mozilla Firefox, Ambev, Givaudan, ThoughtWorks Brasil, AKQA and Melitta Brasil. Mari also kicked off important projects in Brasil- like Startup Weekend, LeanStartup Machine, PechaKuchaNights and Failcon, all of them in Porto Alegre. Ambassador of Behance's 99U Conference in Brazil, she also hosts CreativeMornings-SãoPaulo. Mari has a degree in Marketing and a certificate in Design for Social Impact by School of Visual Arts from New York. Feeling the lack of a Master Degree with enough relevance for her purposes, she decided to create her own program and traveled different countries seeking for content and knowledge. Her formation, now named as DEE (stands for Event Experience Design in Portuguese), details a methodology to create great experiences in events. Besides sharing her knowledge via courses, she is also writing a book about it. -
Ernesto van Peborgh
- Ernesto van Peborgh is an entrepreneur, engineer and holds an MBA from Harvard University. He now creates systemic interactive networks by applying social technology and knowledge management. He applies the potential of social media to catalyze a cultural change from the collaborative ways of working. He is the founder of a multidisciplinary team called El viaje de Odiseo dedicated to the finding solutions for sustainability at the organization and knowledge levels. Odiseo has offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, and has clients in Latin America, the US and Europe. He has published a number of books about sustainability, collaborative businesses, complex systems, knowledge commons and human evolution. Some of the titles are "Sustainability 2.0"; (2007, Amazon), "Networks: the planetary consciousness awakening"; (2013, DVS Brazil), and “Homohacker” (2016, Paidos). He is a columnist for the newspaper "La Nación", and also teaches lectures in educational and business organizations, and events such as TEDx. In his former life he was vice president of Citicorp Equity Investments, and the founder and director of the fund AVP-AIG Southern Cone Fund investments.